Saturday, July 16, 2011

Photographers, Babies, and Heat....Oh My!!!

My beautiful new photographs are courtesy of www.chrystalbrookphotography.com. She did a phenomenal job of capturing the sweet spirit of my precious babies.
We went last Saturday to my hometown of Montgomery to meet my friend Chrystal, who is a photographer, to take my babies 6 month pictures.
Before deciding to go with Chrystal, I looked at some local photographers for convenience purposes. I have to say, the quality of work that all the photographers did were gorgeous. The problem was the method of pricing. After looking at the websites of what I would need to pay to get quality memories of my babies, my head was spinning. There were sitting fees (one for weekends and one for weekdays)....there were session fees....fees for extra people....fees for CD's....fees for prints....fees, fees, fees. I tried to figure out what exactly I would end up paying and honestly I narrowed it down to anywhere between $150.00 to $300.00 but I didn't know for sure.
I made this mistake with our 3 month pictures. I chose a local commercial photography studio. They reeled me in with a $9.99 sitting fee. I though well, we will only want a few pictures so the prints should not cost that much....WRONG! We ended up paying almost $300.00 for mediocre photographs that weren't retouched or edited at all. $9.99 my fanny! I promised myself that I would not go that route again.
So for the six month pictures, I wanted to know exactly what I was paying for and quality without forgoing the twins college fund. I absolutely got that with Chrystal. Yes, I had to drive to Montgomery which is less convenient but SO WORTH IT! Her pricing is straight forward and reasonable. She was great with my children. It was so hot but she was patient and professional and waited to get the perfect shot! As you can see....she was well worth the trip to Montgomery. I highly recommend her to you for capturing all of you priceless memories! Here website is www.chrystalbrookphotography.com Check her out and tell her I sent you! You won't be sorry! We will be using her for all our milestones!
Thanks again Chrystal! You are FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment